Monday, December 05, 2005

final note

I would also like to express thanks to my group members and to outside contributors of this blog. Although much of the content studied in this novel, and this course has been horrific and quite disturbing, it has been a pleasure doing research on The General and other aspects of the war as well of having interesting and informative discussions about it (as well as other interesting things!) with my group members and members of the class.
Although the end of this blog and the course is near, let us not forget the stories we have read and the events that have occured, as I believe that they have be written so that we may remember the horrors of the war in the hope that we may remember and be greatful, while also being hopeful that such atrocities will never occur again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Moxon said...

Our final comments have a caused a stir of emotion in me, you guys (or is that just the remnants of the fish and chips we ate earlier today?). I think we've all put in a semester of hard and valuable work, as you have suggested, and it's been a pleasure blogging with such an involved group of "classfellows" (my new favourite word!).

Monday, December 05, 2005 10:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home